On Sunday, June 31 we began a new summer schedule! Here is some information to help you make the best decision for you and your family:
- We will have two services available in person: 8:30am | 10:30am
- LFCNkids will meet on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Additional precautions will be taken to keep our littles as safe as possible:
- Children and babies will have their temperatures taken before being permitted to enter.
- Temperatures must be below 100 to be admitted.
- Space will be limited to accommodate social distancing
- Parents will be asked a series of questions related to Covid-19
- All volunteers will be wearing masks -All high touch areas will be sanitized before, during, and after services
- We will continue to stream all three services on Facebook Live and YouTube
- Facilities will be sanitized between and during each service
- Occupancy limited to 200 people per service
- If you or someone you know is not feeling well please stay home
- To help us maintain social distancing, please wait in your car until 15 minutes before the service begins.
- Please wear a face-mask
Please Note: No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, will be permitted in the building on Sunday.